On Monday, I got the afternoon off from work because I had diarrhea. I can't put a finger on what I ate the day before that triggered it. I pretty much slept it off when I got home. The frequent trips to the toilet seemed to have gone away by the time I've taken the medications prescribed by the doctor after Iftar/buka puasa (breaking fast). Well, there was nothing much left in the system anyway. :D But the flatulence in the stomach hadn't gone away. You could imagine the struggle that I had to put up with when I performed prayers at the mosque, esp during the sujud (prostration). But it was well. Disaster was averted. Phewww... ha ha ha.
And the next day, I caught the flu bug. Bah humbug! All the sneezing made me hungrier. That's usually the case with me - those big sneezes somehow drain energy from my body and makes me hungry. I'm no doctor, so I don't know why it is so. :)
Alhamdulillah (Thank God), things are looking promising today.
And the next day, I caught the flu bug. Bah humbug! All the sneezing made me hungrier. That's usually the case with me - those big sneezes somehow drain energy from my body and makes me hungry. I'm no doctor, so I don't know why it is so. :)
Alhamdulillah (Thank God), things are looking promising today.
ouch... get well soon!
ReplyDeleteat least some good news - hamilton lost his appeal, wooohoo! :p
poor zarin... feel better soon
ReplyDeleteand yayyy yankees tak masuk playoffs pun!! hahahahaha!!!!
lil & sila: thanks for the well-wishes you too! feeling way better today.
ReplyDeletelil: yay!!!
sila: yeah, hahaha! let's go Sox! hopefully the Pats will rebound after that horrible lost to the Dolphins.