My friend forwarded me a couple of sms (or text messages) she received from an unknown sender.
I pretty sure most, if not all, of you have received sms (text) or call from people who misdialled the number.
There was one time, on my way to work, I got a text from someone who sent me his grocery list. 10 kilos of eggplants, lady's fingers (okra) , peppers and what not. Before I could reply telling him he got the wrong person, he called me.
Another instance, somebody asked me where I was at; me since I was the receiver. When I asked who the person was, the reply I received was "O oo.. Big trabel! Very big trabel like dis. Tok rosdilah miak melaya terkacak"... You could probably tell what the first 2 sentences meant. But what about the last sentence? Beats me.
Of course, there are several times people called me and started talking in Chinese or Tamil. :)
- "Hi, how r u? ramadhan ok? so far full?"
- "sorry, wrong number..pls disregard prev msg.by the way, who r u?"
I pretty sure most, if not all, of you have received sms (text) or call from people who misdialled the number.
There was one time, on my way to work, I got a text from someone who sent me his grocery list. 10 kilos of eggplants, lady's fingers (okra) , peppers and what not. Before I could reply telling him he got the wrong person, he called me.
Another instance, somebody asked me where I was at; me since I was the receiver. When I asked who the person was, the reply I received was "O oo.. Big trabel! Very big trabel like dis. Tok rosdilah miak melaya terkacak"... You could probably tell what the first 2 sentences meant. But what about the last sentence? Beats me.
Of course, there are several times people called me and started talking in Chinese or Tamil. :)
lol... hillarious... but maybe i'm cynical - beware of texts that ask you who you are... maybe it's some pervs wanting to know if they hit a female or male target, then act accordingly?
ReplyDeleteyeah. i have the same gut feeling too.
ReplyDelete