Looks like I'm going to Penang in November. Not the island tho'. My friend, KM's getting married on the 2nd. He insisted that I come. So much so that he wanted to pay for my stay at the same hotel they're having the reception. Awwww... :)
It's going to be my first time attending a Chinese wedding. I have a couple of Chinese friends who got married in the recent years, but it'd be hard for them to cater Halal found just to a handful of Muslim friends. But KM said that his mom-in-law's inviting her Malay friends to their wedding, so food-wise it shouldn't be a problem.
Since I got his permission to be a KPC (kepochi - being a busy body & tell the whole world), so I'm also putting a link to his wedding website. :D
It's going to be my first time attending a Chinese wedding. I have a couple of Chinese friends who got married in the recent years, but it'd be hard for them to cater Halal found just to a handful of Muslim friends. But KM said that his mom-in-law's inviting her Malay friends to their wedding, so food-wise it shouldn't be a problem.
Since I got his permission to be a KPC (kepochi - being a busy body & tell the whole world), so I'm also putting a link to his wedding website. :D
awwww that's really nice! (and congrats to the bride and groom)
ReplyDeletein my family, all functions means there'd be at least a couple of tables catered for halal and vegetarian food...
that's very thoughtful of your family, lil.
ReplyDelete