When did it rain again?

So last weekend I went balik kampung to fetch my mom. In the process, I had the opportunity to break fast with mom & pop. On the way back, I stopped by at my friend's parents house in Seremban. My friend's in London, but I thought it'd be nice to drop by to say Hi to his parents. (Insert the "awwwwww" tagline here. :D)

When I arrived to the pekan koboi Lubuk China (small town of Lubuk China) at noon, I was surprised that the river had overflowed its banks. Fortunately there was a bypass I could take. Dad later explained that it rained heavily the day before. Rembau upriver must have taken a bad hit as well.

I didn't wait to see what the pakcik was trying to do. Even if he wanted to take the Brisu road, he could have gone the way around.


The overflowed Rembau river


Comments