Stopped by at my brother's house on the way back from kampung last Sunday because I needed to give him some stuff.
There was a local-made thriller movie showing on telly. I couldn't resist but to snap a picture of my nephew... without him knowing it, of course. After I took the picture, he uttered "takuuuut" (I'm scared). :)
Taking a peek from behind a big pillow :D

Now the kid sister wanted to be in the picture. She's not a scarety cat, so she was just pretending. Ha ha. Macam-macam

There was a local-made thriller movie showing on telly. I couldn't resist but to snap a picture of my nephew... without him knowing it, of course. After I took the picture, he uttered "takuuuut" (I'm scared). :)
Taking a peek from behind a big pillow :D

Now the kid sister wanted to be in the picture. She's not a scarety cat, so she was just pretending. Ha ha. Macam-macam

awwwww how cute! i like that the other one pretends to be scared so to be in the picture too :)
ReplyDeleteitu la tu :D
ReplyDelete