Weekend quickies

Okay, it's not what you guys think. It's a lingo used in my previous employment that refers to a brief report on your [weekly] progress. :)

Nothing much to write about, except these...
  • Went to Tun's makan-makan (eating session) after work on Friday. A bunch of us chit chatted away till midnite. But I couldn't go to sleep till much, much... much later because of the 3 cups of coffee that I drank. Especially when I rarely take coffee.
  • Watched the first 2 games of the ALCS. I hope the Red Sox could put Game 2 behind them and win the ALCS and eventually the 2008 World Series. Amin! ;) Game 3 will be aired at 4:37am on Tuesday MY time. Perhaps I should turn in early tonight and wake up for the game. Boleh la qiamullail sebelum tu sekali ;)
  • Attended an ATU (the pre-college program I was in) friend's wedding in Putrajaya on Sunday. Semoga berbahagia hingga ke akhir hayat Fairuz & wife (Suri)!
  • Didn't get to see the F1 race in its entirety on Sunday because of the Red Sox game and that I needed to go to Putrajaya (see previous point). But one thing for sure, Hamilton forced Kimi off the track. He could have won the race :P Ah, the usual case of "what ifs"...

Comments

  1. indeed, all the what ifs... but that could have kept kimi's dream of championship alive a wee bit more... now he's definitely not going to be this year's champion... wonder what's his chance on even finishing in the top 3...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss all the makan-makan. congrats to fairuz and wife, and go BoSox! now we go back to fenway, hopefully it will be good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lil: it'd be tough but it's do-able. kimi over kubica... anytime :)

    sila: what a depressing Game 3. :( it's ok, we can still win this! go Sox!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment