All cheers to Pedroia for winning the AL MVP award! Woohoo!
While waiting for next year's baseball and F1 seasons, I'm occupying myself with (American) football, ice hockey and some b-ball.
While waiting for next year's baseball and F1 seasons, I'm occupying myself with (American) football, ice hockey and some b-ball.
- The Pats lost Brady early in the season, and they're holding a 6-4 record after 10 games. There's still a lot of football to be played. Let's go Pats!
- The Bruins are flying high at the moment. Nice! Let's keep it up guys.
- The Brown Bears football team can clinch a share of the Ivy title should they beat Columbia this weekend. Here we go Bruno, here we go! The ice hockey team does not fare that well, but I still root for them. Watching those home games behind the net in college was a big thrill.
- I have to be honest that I haven't been keeping tabs on basketball ever since Jordan quit the game (the first time around). With Boston winning it all the way last season, it did re-ignite the bball fire in me. Hahaha.
yayy pedroia! geovany soto got the nl rookie of the year (go cubs!).
ReplyDeletethe pats without brady isn't as exciting to watch. but there is a lot of football left (sigh...)
itu le, tak syok la w/o brady. skrg menang kalah is like 50-50.
ReplyDeleteSila, Brown & Harvard shared the Ivy title this year. *high 5*
ReplyDelete*high five*
ReplyDeletei assume that's in football? hahaha i don't keep track of college sports.
you got it right. :)
ReplyDelete