Happy New Year everyone!
Aahhh... it's that time of the year where people are talking about making new year resolutions. Is there any more room left in the bandwagon? hehe.
So what are my 2009 wishes? In no particular order, they are:
Anyhow, to sum it all up... new year, same (recycled) resolutions :D
Aahhh... it's that time of the year where people are talking about making new year resolutions. Is there any more room left in the bandwagon? hehe.
So what are my 2009 wishes? In no particular order, they are:
- Exercising
- I picked up jogging at the start of the year. In the run up to the 10k run in KLIM'08, I even ran on weekends. Talk about dedication. Hehe.
- (Pic is courtesy of Yusri)
- But once the event came and went, and with the the 3-week trip to the States and the 2-month break for Ramadhan & Eid, I settled for a 5-6km jog once or twice a week after work.
- Weight-wise, I'm pretty okay with it. I don't really change my eating habits, so it helps to keep my weight sort-of balanced ;) The tummy needs a lot more work tho' *lol* Better get my cholesterol level checked soon :)
- This year, I hope to add squash to the routine. The rackets are good and ready to go. A few friends replied to my call on FB, so now we have to check out the probable venues to play some games.
- As a sports fan
- Kimi to win the driver's title this year.
- Kimi to win the driver's title this year.
- Red Sox to go all the way in '09
- Red Sox to go all the way in '09
- Federer to win his French Open
- The Bruins to have a better playoff run than last year
- Reading
- Not so proud with this. Hope to do better this year.
- Quran study
- Wish could have done better as well. To be carried forward to this year. It's a life-long activity anyway ;)
- Holidaying
- The homecoming to the States won't happen again this year, or the next few years... unless someone out there is ever so generous to sponsor me... keep on dreaming Zarin. hehehe

- My brother and SIL are spending this year in Melbourne. Should be nice to pay them a visit and for them to host me. hehe. But since the seasons are total opposites, perhaps I should wait till spring?
- In between, there are some local destinations I'd like to go to. Taman Negara Pahang (Pahang National Park), the islands and Kuala Gandah to name a few. Hiking up (and down) Mount Kinabalu is in my list-to-do's as well. Who wants to come with? Make sure you don't have any "logistical" issue... :)
- New mobile phone
- Just take a look at the sad, sorry state my mobile is in. Hahaha. The tape is definitely not an original Razr accessory :D
- FYI, the crack was already there when I woke up one morning
- New car
- Adam Sandler said it best in Bedtime Stories... can I get a cherry-red Ferrari for freeeeeeeee? hehe.
Anyhow, to sum it all up... new year, same (recycled) resolutions :D
happy new year and good luck with the resolutions!!
ReplyDeletehey you know you can always come back and stay with us. tambang je, yang lain semua kami tanggung ;)
thanks.
ReplyDeletealamak... don't tempt me like that. hehe. i'll definitely keep that as a rain check (with no expiry date) ;)
happy new year and may all your resolutions and wishes come true ;)
ReplyDeletedefinitely for one, goooooooooo kimi!
lil: less than 2 months to go! wooohooo!
ReplyDelete