When I went to my nephew's first birthday party last Sunday, my brother asked me why I haven't been updating my blog. This is coming from my brother who just updated his after soooo long. hehehe... jangan mare. Well, I can't compete with my other brother who's like going off to somewhere in OZ every weekend. :)
I took advantage of the 3-day weekend to go balik kampung. Where else right? :) Let me stay away from the topics of durians and rambutans for a while. Their flowers have yet to bloom, so it'll be some time till we get to eat the fruits.
I've seen cicak kubing (gecko?) before in the orchard but I've never actually caught one before... not until last Saturday.
Can't you see how happy I was? hehehe...

She's a beauty! Ok, I don't bother to see to find out its sex. It was more fun to make my sisters squirm. hehehe...

Note: This is a different one... a bit smaller
After letting them go, they didn't budge for like a minute or two. They had this look on their face... macam tak puas hati je kena tangkap (like they're not at all pleased for catching them). hehehe... sorry.
I took advantage of the 3-day weekend to go balik kampung. Where else right? :) Let me stay away from the topics of durians and rambutans for a while. Their flowers have yet to bloom, so it'll be some time till we get to eat the fruits.
I've seen cicak kubing (gecko?) before in the orchard but I've never actually caught one before... not until last Saturday.
Can't you see how happy I was? hehehe...
She's a beauty! Ok, I don't bother to see to find out its sex. It was more fun to make my sisters squirm. hehehe...
Note: This is a different one... a bit smaller
After letting them go, they didn't budge for like a minute or two. They had this look on their face... macam tak puas hati je kena tangkap (like they're not at all pleased for catching them). hehehe... sorry.
omg besarnya the cicak!!!! did you see if its tail would come off? lol lily sure seronok main with that cicak (although if she got to it i doubt you would see it let loose in the wild unharmed) :)
ReplyDeletewell, i didn't try to yank off the tail. :) but i did hold it lightly in the picture. rasa2nya tak leh tanggal kot.
ReplyDeleteoh man, i'm picturing lily jumping off your sofa & pouncing on the cicak. :D
Eeeew... yeah, I'd wear a glove too. Reptiles send the jingles all over me.
ReplyDelete