I went to see the Watchmen movie with my brother last weekend. Not having the comics read, I didn't know what it was all about. Good to say that the pluses outweighed the minuses. For once, I had to give props to the local sensorship board for doing their thing on Dr Manhattan. I don't need to see blue penises on the big screen. *lol*
[don't insert Dr Manhattan photo here]
Oh, did I also mention that we watched the Race to Witch Mountain movie just to cool things off. hehehe.
It's official. I let my toyol kuning (yellow friend) loose early this week after watching it grew up from an infant since '99. This is to say that I changed carrier (telco). Most of my family and friends are on the other network(s), so I don't see the point of keeping it for too long.
so long my friend! :)

*mouse over the picture to find out where I got the picture from
I got my cable guide in the mail today. Look who's on the cover. I can think of 101 things to do with it, and hanging it on my wall isn't one of them. hehehe. Just over a week left before the season starts... and all the heartaches that come with it. Yeah baby!

Azizul sent me a picture message just now. He snapped the picture at the mall near his house. It didn't do justice for my alma mater, but it really cracked me up till I have tears in my eyes. Oh man!

This last picture is courtesy of my friend Ayda. I'm not sure if the photo is doctored in any way, but I can guarantee you would burst into laughter if I tell you that the forwarded email is titled "Pingu". :'D

Disclaimer: If any of the pictures belongs to your and you want me to take it down from this post, let me know ok?
[don't insert Dr Manhattan photo here]
Oh, did I also mention that we watched the Race to Witch Mountain movie just to cool things off. hehehe.
It's official. I let my toyol kuning (yellow friend) loose early this week after watching it grew up from an infant since '99. This is to say that I changed carrier (telco). Most of my family and friends are on the other network(s), so I don't see the point of keeping it for too long.
so long my friend! :)
*mouse over the picture to find out where I got the picture from
I got my cable guide in the mail today. Look who's on the cover. I can think of 101 things to do with it, and hanging it on my wall isn't one of them. hehehe. Just over a week left before the season starts... and all the heartaches that come with it. Yeah baby!
Azizul sent me a picture message just now. He snapped the picture at the mall near his house. It didn't do justice for my alma mater, but it really cracked me up till I have tears in my eyes. Oh man!

This last picture is courtesy of my friend Ayda. I'm not sure if the photo is doctored in any way, but I can guarantee you would burst into laughter if I tell you that the forwarded email is titled "Pingu". :'D
Disclaimer: If any of the pictures belongs to your and you want me to take it down from this post, let me know ok?
the Brown pic made me laugh too. and the Pingu one is hysterical even without the Pingu info :)
ReplyDelete:D i wonder what color the women's toilet is. or what the reasoning behind it. hehehe.
ReplyDeletethe pingu made it into the Star newspaper last weekend too; readers can send in their funny pictures. :D