Bad, bad cholesterol!

I got my blood and urine test results back from the clinic yesterday. Nobody really asked me to do so. It's just that I'm a bit curious where my body stands. Yelah, dah tua-tua ni kan? (I'm no longer in my younger days). Hehehe...

lab results

Alhamdulillah (Thank God), things are in within range... but I do have to watch out for my LDL (or better known as "bad cholesterol") since it's on the mild side, to put it nicely. My doctor asked me to lower my intakes of oily and fried food, as well as seafood. Hmmm...

But she made no mention of ice cream... so that's fair. *lol*

Comments

  1. no more fried foods for you!! take care - cholesterol is a good thing to monitor.

    although who can say no to ice cream? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. mkn still mkn... berpada2 whenever i can :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment