Last week, I welcomed a new cube neighbour. He moved in together with a Darth Maul head he inherited from his brother-in-law because wifey wasn't exactly happy to have it in the house.
Certainly it drew weird looks from passer-by's. And sometimes I have to provide some kind of explanation when my human neighbour isn't around.
I happened to find a trash bag laying around in my cube. It sure needs a hoodie. :)

As of last Friday, he was sporting an eye patch. Another colleague was suggesting at least a wig to complete the Jack Sparrow look. :D

I wonder what other surprises would be in store for our friend. My colleague isn't too happy about it. Who cares right? Hehehe.
Certainly it drew weird looks from passer-by's. And sometimes I have to provide some kind of explanation when my human neighbour isn't around.
I happened to find a trash bag laying around in my cube. It sure needs a hoodie. :)
As of last Friday, he was sporting an eye patch. Another colleague was suggesting at least a wig to complete the Jack Sparrow look. :D
I wonder what other surprises would be in store for our friend. My colleague isn't too happy about it. Who cares right? Hehehe.
roflmao - nice! i love hoodie and the eyepatch. what's next? a lightsabre made of highlightered rolled up paper? :)
ReplyDeletehaha! you read my mind! lightsabers should be next.
ReplyDeletebut i told my colleague, don't be surprise to find those stick-on butterfly tattoos and party hats on him. *lol*