Durian dah gugur?

I was vetting through my old postings, and I found that it has been almost a year since the last durian and mangosteen season. And coincidentally, I was also unwell at that time. Imagine that.

This post is meant to answer my brother (currently in Down Under) who asked me - durian dah gugur ke? (Is it time for the durians?). I could have just recycled last year's pictures, but that wouldn't be so nice of me :)

Dad feeding the goats. Just to make this post a little different. hehehe.


Can be eaten there and then.


The harvest from 3-4 trees. Not as much as last year, but alhamdulillah, they're still gifts from the Almighty ;)


These are already waiting for my sister and I when we got back


Now you see...


Now you don't... or whatever's left of it. ;)


Breakfast! hehehe. If my doctor saw this, she wouldn't appreciate it one bit. :)


Comments

  1. whoaaaaa - mmmm manggis! durian!! goats!!! very action packed. eh, kambing tu makan apa?

    and i should charge you for clean up of my keyboard - air liur meleleh weiiiii :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. zarin, jgn lupa britau mak buatkan lempok yek ... hmmm, ni kene gi kedai asian grocery beli durian & buat bubur kacang durian; but its not the same huahhhh isk isk isk

    ReplyDelete
  3. sila: oops, sorry. hehe.
    abt the kambing, err some kind of plant that i have no idea what it is.

    bg kamal: nanti balik wkend ni insya-Allah bgtau mak. wkend ni aishah je yg tak dpt balik.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment