just when you thought it was over... :o)

I just want to post a couple of video clips that my brother and sisters took when they accompanied me to the Siemens and Men's Health runs

Siemens Run
My brother and sister even commented that I was strolling by at the start. Hahaha. I even had my mobile in my hand at the time. My brother was long gone by then :)


Men's Health Night Run
My sister only noticed my brother as he zoomed by. I arrived minutes later. I was so tired that I could not even lift my hands above my head. :D




By the way, here's a couple of links to the photo albums that I posted in Facebook:

Comments

  1. hey zarin, the first video i can't spot you la! ramai orang!

    and congrats again! :) selamat hari raya, yo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sila. check out 0:14. i'm in the middle of pack, wearing a blue t-shirt and waving :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment