Went balik kampung over the weekend to fetch my mom. She wants to beraya di KL (to visit friends and families in KL). Perhaps for a week. So there's a big chance that I'll be going back again this weekend. Sib baik kampung dekat.
Whenever I'm back I try to help around the kebun (orchard, a small one). At least I can say I did something useful. Something more physical than say, Farmville. (Well, I wouldn't know 'coz I haven't tried it. Hehehe) Anyway, Dad was mowing the lawn the other day, hence there was some sweeping and weeding to be done.
Using the canvas really saves a lot of effort, compared to using the wheelbarrow that could only take up so much.

Well, that is not what I really want to talk about...
It's THIS! :)

According to Dad, they'll ripe in December. The weather has gone nuts this year. This is the second time this tree and a few others are fruiting this year. That never happened before, to my knowledge the very least. To be fair, this particular tree didn't bear that many fruits earlier this year. This time around it went crazy. There's even this one durian tree that is bearing 4 to 5 durians.
I guess they're anticipating for my brother's return in December. :)
Bang, cepat balik. Kang kitaorg rembat. Hehehe.
Whenever I'm back I try to help around the kebun (orchard, a small one). At least I can say I did something useful. Something more physical than say, Farmville. (Well, I wouldn't know 'coz I haven't tried it. Hehehe) Anyway, Dad was mowing the lawn the other day, hence there was some sweeping and weeding to be done.
Using the canvas really saves a lot of effort, compared to using the wheelbarrow that could only take up so much.
Well, that is not what I really want to talk about...
It's THIS! :)
According to Dad, they'll ripe in December. The weather has gone nuts this year. This is the second time this tree and a few others are fruiting this year. That never happened before, to my knowledge the very least. To be fair, this particular tree didn't bear that many fruits earlier this year. This time around it went crazy. There's even this one durian tree that is bearing 4 to 5 durians.
I guess they're anticipating for my brother's return in December. :)
Bang, cepat balik. Kang kitaorg rembat. Hehehe.
manggis lagi!!!! adoimakkkkkk!!!!!
ReplyDelete