see if i could make you laugh

My next-cube neighbor was talking the other day about the cartoons that we grew up watching. From Transformers to Voltron, from G.I Joe to Thundercats. I'm not too sure how we ended up talking about this, but that is a separate matter :o)

Another colleague, same age as us, happened to pass by our cubes (
(let's name him 'Mr Bean' for the sake of the story. hehehe) He was born here but he spent most of his life growing up in India. So, it's not one of those conversations that he could chip in. But he hung around for a bit.

Then we started talking about He-man. And we told Mr Bean that there was a female version of He-man. Without a moment's hesitation, he asked "She-man?"

Oh my God, we couldn't stop laughing! If I could, I would have rolled on the floor laughing my ass off. :'D Another colleague (opposite our cube), stopped whatever he was doing, stood up and started laughing... couldn't believe what he had just heard.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

[ Btw, in case you don't know, She-Ra is the correct answer. ;o) ]

Comments

  1. wahahahahahahahaha!!! she-man is quite a different cartoon lah! ;P

    i preferred He-Man to She-Ra sebab i loved the Battlecat and how he became heroic during the transformation. although i admit i prefer the cowardly cat even more. hehehe. and don't get me started on the other 80s cartoons... hehehehe

    sorry about the BoSox. but hey, the Pats thrashed the Titans last night, habih habih! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment