new balance pacesetters 30K

Alhamdulillah, I got a 30K run under my belt. The unofficial time (by moi) is 3' 19". But it was very grueling. The Padang Merbok - Bukit Tunku - Sri Hartamas route and back have so many hills/inclines. I couldn't help but walked for some distance in the last 2-3 km.

I've never been to Sri Hartamas for months or perhaps years.


Here are some local events worth mentioning this year:

Pictures, you ask? Since I didn't have any kaki's (anyone I know) at the event, I didn't take that many pictures.



The starting line from where I was


Watermelons anyone? First time I'm seeing they're giving out these, instead of bananas.


The MILO line was quite long


That's all I have this time... I'm off to lazying around today :)

Comments

  1. w00t you're back and well done on the run! happy new year :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, hi Lil!
    yeah, it's been awhile.

    happy new year to you too!
    and thanks for the compliment... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i'm impressed! 30K!!!!

    good for you! (sorry a bit late on the comment)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment