After 2 weekends of slacking off, I managed to do my complete my last week's LSD run requirement on Saturday. By the time I finished the 24K'er at 9, the sun was this high up.

Check what I had on

Okay, okay... before you go bezerk on me, I'm sporting my new SPIbelt. :) Bringing my cellphone, keys, gels and small change won't be a hassle to me anymore


I once wore an armband for my cellphone for a 30K race, my arm got so sore and tired towards the end. My best guess is that the armband was cutting blood circulation to my arm. The SPIbelt should should solve that problem. But people could mistake it as an undie or thong, especially when mine is the reflective one. :D Okay, maybe it's just me. Hehehe.
After getting myself all cleaned up, it was time to balik kampung (return to my village) to pay my parents a visit. Guess what, it's that time of the year again.

They look so similar to those of from previous years, I could have just recycled them. Nobody could tell the difference. Hehehe.

Check what I had on

Okay, okay... before you go bezerk on me, I'm sporting my new SPIbelt. :) Bringing my cellphone, keys, gels and small change won't be a hassle to me anymore


I once wore an armband for my cellphone for a 30K race, my arm got so sore and tired towards the end. My best guess is that the armband was cutting blood circulation to my arm. The SPIbelt should should solve that problem. But people could mistake it as an undie or thong, especially when mine is the reflective one. :D Okay, maybe it's just me. Hehehe.
After getting myself all cleaned up, it was time to balik kampung (return to my village) to pay my parents a visit. Guess what, it's that time of the year again.
They look so similar to those of from previous years, I could have just recycled them. Nobody could tell the difference. Hehehe.
jangan lupa bagitau bila musim makan-makan buah... now that i'm back in malaysia - kalau ada rezeki, nak join! (hihihi, dengan tak malunya invite diri sendiri...)
ReplyDeleteinsya-Allah dlm 3 bulan lagi masak la tu, kalau ada rezeki.
ReplyDeletemmg try ajak kengkawan gi lubuk china (1.5 jam dari cheras). kalau ada yg sudi le. but have to remember, it's a kampung la. :)
I have one of those SPIbelt thingy in bright orange. Although the newer version has 2 pouches and the ability to hold your bib grrrr. A bit expensive but worth it. I generally use them in races that dont require me to use my fuel belt. Mostly my mini wallet, hp, some change, power gels and car keys. Eh like that must make trip to your kampung and makan buah hehe
ReplyDelete@Yim: bright orange! wah... hehehe
ReplyDeleteI bought the belt from Athlete's Circle and they gave me a pair free own-made toggles to hold the bib.
kalau ikut balik, kena tolong kait sekali. makan terus. baru best ;)
kait no hal lah. kait sendiri baru besh makan lol
ReplyDeletefanny pack alert!!! :D
ReplyDeleteseriously zarin, i am very impressed that you have been and still are doing this. almost inspiring me to get off my fat ass ;)
almost...
@Sila: lol! at least i already gave you a head's up [on the fanny pack] in my older post. hehehe.
ReplyDeletemy training will end after kl marathon in june. lepas tu take it easy kot.