I seriously need a new running shirt

I was looking at the pictures taken at those running events for the past year, and I must admit that it's time to shop for a new running shirt. Let me give you guys some idea.

SCKLM ’09.


Siemens Run ’09.
(Read: GT-Asia-Pitbabes' pose :D)



Men’s Health ’09.

(You can tell it’s a re-enactment because my brother and I were obviously at the wrong gate ;))


PBIM ’09.

(Note: The clock was for the FM, but I ran a HM)




NB30K,
Courtesy of pmtey3@multiply


PNM ’10.
Courtesy of Hooha.asia


ENR ’10.
Courtesy of kk.pacers@picasaweb


And the latest one... NB15K ’10.
This is what I call “enter frame”, that is when I wasn't the central figure in the picture :)
Courtesy of run2chuah@multiply


I'm sure you catch my drift :)

I've always preferred shirts over vests, especially this particular one. It fits me rather nicely. So, the vests from these events tend to become my PJs, and they really help when it gets too warm at night.

Furthermore these vests are simply too sexy for my liking. They're either a size smaller (like PBIM's) or a size bigger. In the case of ENR, I was given an XL vest since they ran out of smaller sizes. :P


So hopefully by SCKLM next month, you'd spot me in a new shirt. ;)

Comments

  1. hey although it's like your good luck shirt by now, kan? :D

    vin always wears the same t-shirt under his baseball uniform. every game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, mcm signature shirt cam tu. hehe.

    oh, he does? that's so cool!
    does he also have like a game ritual ke apa? that'd be interesting to know

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't think he has a game ritual tapi there are certain things that he doesn't do on game day - like trimming his nails. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment