Pretty please. No?
But you can't be saying No to this. hehehe.
My elder brother and I had planned that we would run together for our 32K LSD run. But he had to bail at the last minute because he has to go outstation. "I'd trade Italy with you for any of my LSD runs, bro" :)
Due to my encounter with the stray dogs last week, I decided to stay away from Pandan Perdana. To make up for lost distance, I decided to turn into Jalan Tun Razak (at Ampang Park) instead of heading towards KLCC.
Before getting to Jalan Ipoh, I made a quick detour to Titiwangsa Lake for a photo opportunity. The view was fantastic but it was so much more to see people running on the track around the lake.
It started to rain lightly, so I didn't stay long.
Then I headed towards Bukit Tunku via Segambut Roundabout.
The one thing Bukit Tunku was missing is a 7-Eleven or a gas station. I was already out of water when I was on Jalan Sultan Salahuddin near Mahameru Highway. I could still replay it in my head, the girl at the NB PACM 15K yelling "It's your last hill!"
According to my Nike+, I was at the 27km point and I just needed 5 more to complete my 32K long run. The remaining Padang Merbok-Jalan TAR-Sultan Ismail-KLCC route should take care of that. Unfortunately, it seemed that my legs were having none of it. I felt muscle cramps on my left knee. I could still walk, but if I lifted my knee any higher, I could feel a sharp pain.
It was a very long walk to Bukit Aman. With my tail in between my legs. Lots of things played in my mind. Why, what, how - the whole shebang. With just 3 weeks before SCKLM I couldn't afford any injury. I really hope that it's nothing serious; something that a few days of rest won't cure.
Since I had to abandon the run to KLCC, I was still some distance away from home.
It was also the weekend to go back to Melaka. These certainly helped to take my mind off things. :)
These are the ones that were prematurely taken down by the squirrels. But they still tasted good ;)
But you can't be saying No to this. hehehe.
My elder brother and I had planned that we would run together for our 32K LSD run. But he had to bail at the last minute because he has to go outstation. "I'd trade Italy with you for any of my LSD runs, bro" :)
Due to my encounter with the stray dogs last week, I decided to stay away from Pandan Perdana. To make up for lost distance, I decided to turn into Jalan Tun Razak (at Ampang Park) instead of heading towards KLCC.
Before getting to Jalan Ipoh, I made a quick detour to Titiwangsa Lake for a photo opportunity. The view was fantastic but it was so much more to see people running on the track around the lake.
It started to rain lightly, so I didn't stay long.
Ho; at the entrance of Sentul West on Jalan Ipoh
Then I headed towards Bukit Tunku via Segambut Roundabout.
The one thing Bukit Tunku was missing is a 7-Eleven or a gas station. I was already out of water when I was on Jalan Sultan Salahuddin near Mahameru Highway. I could still replay it in my head, the girl at the NB PACM 15K yelling "It's your last hill!"
I hope the Bukit Tunku route is correct because I'm not too familiar with it. This is the time I wished I had a Garmin watch :D
According to my Nike+, I was at the 27km point and I just needed 5 more to complete my 32K long run. The remaining Padang Merbok-Jalan TAR-Sultan Ismail-KLCC route should take care of that. Unfortunately, it seemed that my legs were having none of it. I felt muscle cramps on my left knee. I could still walk, but if I lifted my knee any higher, I could feel a sharp pain.
It was a very long walk to Bukit Aman. With my tail in between my legs. Lots of things played in my mind. Why, what, how - the whole shebang. With just 3 weeks before SCKLM I couldn't afford any injury. I really hope that it's nothing serious; something that a few days of rest won't cure.
Since I had to abandon the run to KLCC, I was still some distance away from home.
It was also the weekend to go back to Melaka. These certainly helped to take my mind off things. :)
These are the ones that were prematurely taken down by the squirrels. But they still tasted good ;)

haha LSD tapi naik tren balik. after this week, you can taper lah. good luck with SCKLM nanti ya. the route you did is what you'd be passing on the big day nanti gak. powerrrrrr
ReplyDeleteYim:
ReplyDelete1 - kena ada strategi. my route must have 7-E, petrol stations & LRT stations :D
2 - the route ada shortcut sikit. didn't take jln ipoh all the way. no LRT :D
Carry along a "rotan". It keeps them at bay.
ReplyDelete@HW: sounds cool, but not practical since i run in the city :D
ReplyDeletewow that picture of the twin towers across from tasik titiwangsa is awesome. hope you didn't get any injuries and i'm sure the durian helped sooth all the pain :)
ReplyDelete@sila: yup! it was awesome.
ReplyDeletefelt some pain as i was completing my 20k last sat. hmm, hopefully it won't be bad during the actual run. 'tis ok, minggu ni balik kg lagi mkn durian :D