Repost: Why a social encyclopedia is not reliable

I'm reposting what a friend of mine had posted in his blog.  It's just too funny!
From Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parameswara_(sultan)
“…it was here [Malacca] that he [Parameswara] witnessed a small white mouse deer outwitting a
chihuahua while resting under an Indian gooseberry tree. …”
I sincerely doubt that a Chihuahua could have survived the jungles of pre-Malacca.
 
*roflmao*

Comments

  1. Wow! Nice layout. Very the green. You play baseball/softball also eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. let's go red sox!! (red sox nation pun ada kat KL :D)

    and yes, love the new look. very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops and *arf arf* go chihuahua!!! anjing-pura! anjing-pura!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Diket: Was playing around with the new template; tempted by you guys' blogs. :D But found none on running.

    Softball is more for girls. But i don't play baseball neither. Hahaha. However, I'm rooting for Boston Red Sox. In the fall/winter lak, I turn to [american] football & ice hockey.

    @Sila: tu lah! The nation/empire is well covered :)
    Hahaha, I like the "anjing-pura" term

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment