My long weekend was kicked off by watching Inception on Friday night. I'll refrain from writing anything else except for saying "it was a superb movie!" because I know I won't do the movie any justice.
The next night, I ran in the Shape Night Run. Or should I say, "lari geli-geleman" as KA once put it as. :)
On Sunday morning, I left for Penang. Stayed there overnight and drove back to KL in the afternoon. I arrived at my home some time after 9pm, not before sending my friend back to her place in Seputeh.
And today, it was my lounging day, with only watching Salt and lepak on the agenda.
There you have it. That was my weekend. And that was how fast it flew by. :P
The next night, I ran in the Shape Night Run. Or should I say, "lari geli-geleman" as KA once put it as. :)
On Sunday morning, I left for Penang. Stayed there overnight and drove back to KL in the afternoon. I arrived at my home some time after 9pm, not before sending my friend back to her place in Seputeh.
And today, it was my lounging day, with only watching Salt and lepak on the agenda.
There you have it. That was my weekend. And that was how fast it flew by. :P
seems like a good one, i watched salt today too, enjoyed it but looove inception !t
ReplyDeleteI always enjoy a fun-filled weekend like this ... it's packed and full of life... and whatabout the 'friend'. care to share? ahakss!
ReplyDeleteUih ... c'mon spill it lah. The gossip part is the besh lol
ReplyDelete@kak June: I agree! with Salt, you can still leave your brain at home. I'll be surprised if Inception didn't win lots of awards next year.
ReplyDelete@Ian: from your blog postings, your days/wkends are even more fun. siap dengan scuba diving! btw, my comment to Yim below still applies to you ;)
@Yim: haha, nothing to spill la my friend. you can judge it yourself in the future post.
Two movies in a weekend is awesome bro. Both also good one and agree Inception require a bit more IQ to watch than Salt :D
ReplyDeleteI terpikat dengan Ms Jolie in blonde...auuww!
Diket, yg rambut blonde tu mcm rambut palsu je. But stillll... auuwww! *hi-5*
ReplyDelete