Last night's moon reminded me of how long it has been since I last ran. Although mother nature was kind enough to give me a slightly overcast weather after work, it was a struggle for me to complete 6K. A measly 6K. *ouch* And I believe I did wayyy better when I ran back-to-back 9K during Ramadhan. It has to be those lemang, ketupat, peanut sauce, rendang, lontong, soto, raya cookies... Sure Zarin, play the blame game. Hehehe.
So you could understand my position if I felt intimidated by reading RBU's blogs with their LSDs, PORs, Ammah hill simulation and what not. Not to mention, my elder brother who unfortunately had his running streaks halted after 41 days, most of them during the fasting month. Caya la bro! Memang respek!
Fortunately for me, I am done with my Puasa 6 on Tuesday, so I should not have any major excuses to start training for PBIM '10. I hope so. :)
A few pictures for the road...
The below picture may not be related to this post, but it's worth sharing with you readers. This was taken when my family was watching the Pocong Kamar Sebelah movie during Raya. Believe it or not, it was requested by my 2-and-a-half-year old nephew. He chose this over Hantu Ambulance. LOL! You can always trust the typical hide-behind-the-pillow or cover-your-face-with-your-hands techniques. HAHAHA!
A few pictures for the road...
![]() |
| I brought these cookies to work a couple of days. The tarts are tasty so it's no surprise they're almost gone... |
![]() |
| Not to sweat. Here's one more jar... hehehehehe |
The below picture may not be related to this post, but it's worth sharing with you readers. This was taken when my family was watching the Pocong Kamar Sebelah movie during Raya. Believe it or not, it was requested by my 2-and-a-half-year old nephew. He chose this over Hantu Ambulance. LOL! You can always trust the typical hide-behind-the-pillow or cover-your-face-with-your-hands techniques. HAHAHA!



Time to crank those rusty engines atuk!
ReplyDeletei havent had any decent run whatsoever, so you are starting well LOL
ReplyDeleteWow... PowerTart!
ReplyDeleteZarin, tahniah lengkap puasa 6! Boleh raya sekali lagi.
ReplyDeleteSebelum start treneng utk penang kena laa balun tart tu 2-3 balang dulu. :)
I like to watch scary movies behind a pillow too..sometimes dengar bunyi je, tak tgk pun..hehe
ReplyDelete@Yim: nak crank, takut tercabut. hehehe
ReplyDelete@k June: but at least your farthest was an HM.
@Nik: if we're in the same office, I'd just give them to you. if you and Ziff are in the same office, kena fight for them dulu. :D
@Zack: terima kasih. bukan takat kuih tat, esok sikit punya byk open house invites ni. takut!
@Doc Julin: hahaha tak aci.
lari sambil tengok cerita seram ok jugak ni...
ReplyDeletehey will sree think this movie is scary?
ReplyDelete@Ijam: haha. kalau kau lari atas dreadmill dpn tv... atau kayuh beskal atas trainer
ReplyDelete@Sila: well, it wasn't scary. terkejut2 aje. dan mengarut