EnAiKay once wrote of the confusion that is spawned from his name.
We are 'satu geng' because I understand where he's coming from. If I don't sign my name with Mohamad in my emails to strangers, I'm bound to be addressed by 'Ms' in their replies :p
My sister can't help to make fun of me due to the fact there's a similar-named contestant in Astro's dance-based reality show, Mari Menari.
I once tried to book a table at Trader's Sky Bar. But the plan changed at the last hour (well, that's another story). Anyway... ever since, I'd receive text msgs from them from time to time. And this is what I received in my inbox earlier.
"RM0.00 Dress in pink - Be a Barbie Girl in a Barbie World @ SkyBar 20Nov. 'Best Dressed Barbie' wins an outfit frm the 'Barbie Loves Salabianca' range!"
You get my point :P
I know I should just tell them to stop texting me, but who knows when I'd get to go to Sky Bar, right? Soon perhaps *fingers crossed*
Btw, good luck to the runners (and myself) in this weekend's PBIM.
We are 'satu geng' because I understand where he's coming from. If I don't sign my name with Mohamad in my emails to strangers, I'm bound to be addressed by 'Ms' in their replies :p
My sister can't help to make fun of me due to the fact there's a similar-named contestant in Astro's dance-based reality show, Mari Menari.
I once tried to book a table at Trader's Sky Bar. But the plan changed at the last hour (well, that's another story). Anyway... ever since, I'd receive text msgs from them from time to time. And this is what I received in my inbox earlier.
"RM0.00 Dress in pink - Be a Barbie Girl in a Barbie World @ SkyBar 20Nov. 'Best Dressed Barbie' wins an outfit frm the 'Barbie Loves Salabianca' range!"
You get my point :P
I know I should just tell them to stop texting me, but who knows when I'd get to go to Sky Bar, right? Soon perhaps *fingers crossed*
Btw, good luck to the runners (and myself) in this weekend's PBIM.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5
Well, you can try to dress up like Barbie in Penang though. I trust my daughter will definitely be your fan. Hehe. Good luck bro!
ReplyDeletegood luck at PBIM, cantek idea tu..baik cepat pakai baju barbie masa lari nanti sebelum Ijam curik idea tuh..he he
ReplyDeleteNoted! Next year Genting Trailblazers kita register mixed team category ye Ms.... hihihihi *gelak gatal
ReplyDeleteWord verfication tadi = pliermr <-- sounds so manly! wakakakak
ReplyDeleteCool! You can be both Barbie and Ken! How great is that lol
ReplyDeleteThanks for the wishes/prayers all!
ReplyDelete@Diket: I think I'd give nightmares to your daughter. :D
@Ray: Keh keh. Aku tak kisah Ijam curik idea tu. Kau sebagai teammate dia kena pakai sama padan le ;)
@Deo, p1: amboi!
@Deo, p2: amboi amboi! suka nya dia. :P lol!
@Yim: ni lagi sorg. tsk tsk tsk. Hahaha