It rained today so I had to resort to the thrilling thrillmill or the dreaded dreadmill... or what I deem it as "lari setempat" (running on the spot). Remember PE class in primary school? Heh heh heh.
Since it's the month of Gymnuary, I saw a couple of new faces at the office gym today. I was actually expecting more because it's that time of the year when people believe that they should have a new year resolution or two. And to be healthy is one of them :) Don't get me wrong. I'm not making fun of them. In fact, it's commendable of them to have such resolution. Well, that's how I started running... from a mere resolution in '08.
Alhamdulillah it's been 3 years now and insya-Allah I don't see myself stopping anytime soon. I may not be joining lots of running events or running longer distances but I'd keep on running (or jogging). This year, I want to go for a run (or jog) whenever I go somewhere, if time, venue, weather and health permit. That'd be nice.
I happened to stumble pictures from 2007, and let's just say that the face shows it all. *lol*
Alhamdulillah it's been 3 years now and insya-Allah I don't see myself stopping anytime soon. I may not be joining lots of running events or running longer distances but I'd keep on running (or jogging). This year, I want to go for a run (or jog) whenever I go somewhere, if time, venue, weather and health permit. That'd be nice.
I happened to stumble pictures from 2007, and let's just say that the face shows it all. *lol*
| Ke tak de beza? Hahaha |
If you haven't started, why wait? Isn't it the best time to start? And let's not just confine it to the month of Gymnuary January, shall we? ;)
ou looked so youthful then :D, err sekarang nampak tua eh? hhahaha.
ReplyDeleteDont stop, bro!
Mmg dah season pun. Hehe. Dulu pakai botox lemak. LOL!
ReplyDeletemontel dan comel , but sekarang hensem :)
ReplyDeleteRambut masih belah tepi ke? Hehe. Keep on running bro.
ReplyDelete@kak June: you're way, way too kind. But thanks.
ReplyDelete@Diket: tu trademark sejak lahir tu. Hehe. Tp selagi ada rambut le. Hahaha
waahh gebunya..macam zeck..he he
ReplyDelete@Ray: Gebu tu trademark ZackYui. one and only ;)
ReplyDeleteha! you do look gebu compared to now. :D so how much running have you done this gymnuary?
ReplyDeletealamak, ni jenis rambut sikat tepi, seluar atas pusat, yg menangis selalu yg tak tahan ni...huhu
ReplyDelete@sila: hahaha. lagi sorang! not that many sebab enjin baru suam-suam kuku :)
ReplyDelete@ijam: Uwaaaaaaa! Hahaha. Sikat tepi tu kasi can la. Tapi seluar atas pusat & nangis selalu? Oh pleaseeee. :P hahaha