LSD dan Genting

If it wasn't for the cramps on the right calf on the last 2Ks of the weekend LSD, it would have been a better weekend.  I'm blaming it on the constant running up and down the pavements avoiding oncoming traffic on Raja Chulan prior to the cramp.  That and the traffic fumes made me realize how badly I need a new running route.  But I don't like to drive to anywhere for my LSD.  So how?

But the highlight of the LSD has to be the older European gentleman (like a gramp) who stopped and clapped as I was approaching him in front of Shell Bukit Bintang.  I thanked and gave him 2 thumbs up.  Thanks mister! You really made my day!

Some pictures from my LSD...
My choice of weapon.  Ha ha ha.

Angau = love-struck / Infatuated. Right?

3 sets of eyes in the dark.  The same dogs on the badminton court across the road.

It says "IF YOU CAN'T FIND MISS RIGHT, FIND MISCHIEF"

Some people really like their Embassies

I must find a new running route!

"Rumah Awang Alak Betatar" - Whose house is this again?  Does the name mean anything?
Is it trying to say something to me? Hehe
Err, what are the 2 stops again?
At noon on Saturday, I left for Genting together with my younger siblings.  They invited me to come with.  I was a bit hesitant to crash at their place because rooms at Genting are notoriously small, especially when there are 5 of us.  They assured me that the room was at least big enough for a double and single beds.  It precisely had those 2 beds as well as a sofa.  So we just had to request for an extra bed.

When we arrived, the weather was nice but it became wet later in the afternoon. Since we were waiting for our younger brother who was working on that day, we didn't get to go to the Outdoor Theme Park till the next morning.  It was foggy on Sunday that a couple of the coasters weren't running.  We did have fun anyway.
I did pack some running gears for a Sunday morning jog, but the cramp (or muscle soreness?) still lingered so I had to put my try-to-jog-at-a-visited-place resolution aside to some other time.  Besides I didn't see much space on the road.  Plus with the fog, I didn't want to risk it (Hehehe. Alasannnn).

I believe I don't need to show lots of Genting pictures.  There are lots of them out there.  However, I do have a few that are worth sharing.

Oh man, I just realized that I forgot to take pictures of checking what was underneath our beds.  We once heard of a story that people found a dead body underneath their bed.  I don't know whether there's any truth in it.

Anyway...

Obviously they are not light sleepers

Another person taking a snoozer at the arcade
A mannequin at the 'Snow World', but it looks like somebody having a hard time on the john. lol!

My sister and I on the Cyclone. It may not be the 'Tatsu', but it will do.

Saturday afternoon around 1pm when we checked in.
Sunday morning, at dawn
Can you believe that this was at 12pm at the time of checking out? We had to drive really slow on the way back

Comments

  1. Zarin jom LSD kat Bukit Aman...cheetah pakai 2XU pun lari LSD sini

    ReplyDelete
  2. no god lah Zarin, to run on the roads like that... banyak hazard dia. Ironic, kan? you have to drive and pollute the air and waste fuel to run and stay healthy.

    Eh, Ray - mana kau lama tak nampak kat Bkit Aman?

    ReplyDelete
  3. shah: ada kat tepi mermaid ni tengah lepak beach PD..ahaks

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like angau, maybe its meant for u lah zarin .. cepat2 sket ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Ray: Bercinta nak gi BA tu. Hahaha. Tapi segan la aku lari ngan otai2 & geng2 menchanak. hehe

    @Ray: Kau memang champion.

    @Syah: mmg betul ironik.

    @kak June: angau, botol pepsi, iklan 'Yes' tu semua mcm tema lebih kurang je. tp apa kan daya. cewah... :D

    @Ijam: ceh. kau ni ke situ pulak. tu adik aku daaa. dah kawin tau :P hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zarin, jom join lsd anjuran RBU shah alam chapter!
    p/s: Ijam mmg pantang tgk awek pipi licin skit mulalah... hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment