EU trip - Seen and heard

When our plane's tyres safely landed on the runway in Rome, we heard people seated at the back of the plane started clapping.
"See, people still clap", an Australian girl telling her husband the moment the airplane's tyres safely landed on the runway. And she also clapped.

"I already bought a cow", Azi telling a Red Cross volunteer when he was approached at Bayswater.

specializes in German delicacies


"I'm pretty lucky not to live when the dinosaurs were around", a girl in her 20's telling her friend at the national history museum when going through the Dinosaur exhibits.

I was at the top deck of Eiffel, when the elevator door opened and a group of Italian family came out and clapped. LOL!
I thought it was only an aircraft-landing thing :) Don't get me wrong. I'm not making fun of them. It's just that I found it rather cute and amusing.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

Comments