what pictures are in your mobile phone?

Disclaimer: This is one of those "tak de kerja" (nothing to do) post. hehehe.

Here are some of the pictures that I have in my phone...

The first 3 pictures were taken when my mom, sister and I were browsing the book section in Carrefour Midvalley

Puding dan Padang Pasir :P
 
Hahaha. A couple of the Pocong series

"French Escargot Biscuits?"... Please forgive me, but it looks like a turd to me *lol* Maybe the recipe could use some chocolate.  Hahaha

A few of the mangosteen trees in my dad's kebun (orchard) are bearing fruits.  I still remember bringing a Jusco-bagful to Siemen Run last year as buah tangan (peace offering :D) to the RBUs as a get-to-know token :)  Insya-Allah kalau ada rezeki, boleh bawak lagi ;)
Golf-ball sized mangosteens. Probably few more weeks?

Rambutans
On Sunday, I followed my brother who took his son to Tanjung Bidara.  Sayang I didn't bring my gears...
Tanjung Bidara
Do people even do meme anymore? Or is it just a thing in the past?  Care to share what kind of pictures that you have stored/captured in your mobile phone recently? I know the RBUs tend to keep their blogs strictly for swim/bike/run-related entries, but I know for one kak June won't mind doing the meme ;) Tapi bukan wajib pun. Saje je :)

Comments

  1. hmm my comment hilang? hehe nowadays i dont write abt run, bike , swim lol and yes i will do this, interesting gak :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm haven't seen a meme going round for a while now, i must say... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. kak June: banyak betul insiden hantu kopek sorokkan comments :D

    Lil: so I'm not the only one who noticed that... then again, my circle of blog friends may still be small :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. well then again many of my friends are no longer really blogging either, which could be part of the explanation? i haven't noticed re the meme till you pointed it out. then again i guess with my current blog, it's more location-based rather than personal like my old blog, so i would think twice if someone tag me for a meme ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment