After 5 nights, it was time to leave... :( Man, where did the time go?
Apart from Kings Island and the Zoo, I had to drag Sila to the outlet mall and mall mall, for the most difficult task of all -- getting handbags and purses for some of the ladies in the family. Sila and I were (and still are) totally hopeless in this area, but I believe we did pretty good (from the reactions I got when I got back). Sekali sekala aje. Tak boleh buat selalu (Can't this all the time tho'). Hehehe.
Thanks Sila & Vin. You guys have gone to great length to make me feel welcomed and part of the family. But no thanks to you, I'm so hooked on Graeter's (ice cream) and Stewart's (sodas). "Nak Key Lime!" :D
And see you again, Yaya & Adik.
The first 3 pictures below were 'stolen' from Sila's FB album. Not the same ones that I had (I was way too busy eating), but what I was treated to during my stay. Sila and Vin may have had their hands full with the little ones, but they still found time to cook some of these delicious meals. Thanks guys!
Sorry folks, it's a short one today. Just 2 more posts to go. Raleigh is next and Boston will complete it. Then I'll be back to my hyblognation (i.e. hibernation) :)
Apart from Kings Island and the Zoo, I had to drag Sila to the outlet mall and mall mall, for the most difficult task of all -- getting handbags and purses for some of the ladies in the family. Sila and I were (and still are) totally hopeless in this area, but I believe we did pretty good (from the reactions I got when I got back). Sekali sekala aje. Tak boleh buat selalu (Can't this all the time tho'). Hehehe.
Thanks Sila & Vin. You guys have gone to great length to make me feel welcomed and part of the family. But no thanks to you, I'm so hooked on Graeter's (ice cream) and Stewart's (sodas). "Nak Key Lime!" :D
And see you again, Yaya & Adik.
The first 3 pictures below were 'stolen' from Sila's FB album. Not the same ones that I had (I was way too busy eating), but what I was treated to during my stay. Sila and Vin may have had their hands full with the little ones, but they still found time to cook some of these delicious meals. Thanks guys!
![]() |
| Blueberry pancakes for brunch! |
![]() |
| Dessert, anyone? Sedaaaaaaap! |
![]() |
| Roast chicken and linguine with homemade spinach-parsley pesto sauce. Nak lagi! |
![]() |
| For mom. I narrowed it down to 2, and Sila just needed to pick one. Mak siap simpan utk raya tu :D |
Sorry folks, it's a short one today. Just 2 more posts to go. Raleigh is next and Boston will complete it. Then I'll be back to my hyblognation (i.e. hibernation) :)
| The plane, the plane. |
![]() |
| Who will get the right of way at a roundabout/rotary? |





Wow best makan n lagi best the bags ..good choice!!
ReplyDeletemmg best makan-makan :)
DeletePasal beg tu, I bagitau my sisters, ni style mak-mak. Diaorg kata, tak deee lah, siap kata diaorg pun boleh pakai :D
wahhhhh lapar aku nengok gambar tu....ada manggis lebih tak ? hihi
ReplyDeleteJangan jilat screen lak puasa-puasa ni :)
DeleteManggis kena tunggu musim depan la. InsyaAllah, kalau ada rezeki ;)
janganle go into hyblognation... it has been fun reading posts. not as many people blog nowadays... (i am one of the guilty ones who's forever behind but i blame the boy for taking up my time!) :p
ReplyDeletesila, on the other hand, has been good at it!
haha, blaming on the boy. but you have so many ideas for your blog Lil. i don't have much, apart from yearly trip - at least that's what i plan. God willing
Deleteoh yeah. yes, Sila has been, very, very good. with pictures and blogging
Deleteaiyo - i still haven't blogged your visit though zarin. i'm behind on the special occasion blogs :).
Deleteand thanks for coming zarin, it was our pleasure to have you here! buat malu aje bubuh gambo the homemade food..
yaya still ungkit that uncle zarin gives her piggy back rides :P
bila nak gi balik ni? hmmmm
Delete