I've posted awhile back about the souvenirs that I have in my possession (currently locked up in my storage bins), especially the tea and sake cups.
Recently a (really) good friend of mine gave me a souvenir from his China trip.
Before I proceed, I have to lay down a disclaimer: Nope, he didn't get it from a sex shop. LOL! Well, at least that was what he told me ;-) Apparently, he and his family went to a tea shop, and they stumbled upon this thing, dubbed the Pee-Pee Boy. It's to gauge how hot the water is. For your tea. First you soak the Pee-Pee boy in cold water. Take it out and then pour hot water on him. The hotter the water is, the farther Pee-Pee boy pees. In the video, I was just using the hot and cold water from the office's water dispenser, so the temperature difference wasn't that great. But it was good enough for the purpose of demonstration.
Pretty neat huh?
One of my colleagues even went a step farther to relate peeing in the morning. OK, I'll just stop at that. Ha ha ha!
Recently a (really) good friend of mine gave me a souvenir from his China trip.
Before I proceed, I have to lay down a disclaimer: Nope, he didn't get it from a sex shop. LOL! Well, at least that was what he told me ;-) Apparently, he and his family went to a tea shop, and they stumbled upon this thing, dubbed the Pee-Pee Boy. It's to gauge how hot the water is. For your tea. First you soak the Pee-Pee boy in cold water. Take it out and then pour hot water on him. The hotter the water is, the farther Pee-Pee boy pees. In the video, I was just using the hot and cold water from the office's water dispenser, so the temperature difference wasn't that great. But it was good enough for the purpose of demonstration.
![]() |
| Macam "Shin Chan" pun ada. |
Pretty neat huh?
One of my colleagues even went a step farther to relate peeing in the morning. OK, I'll just stop at that. Ha ha ha!

Haha boleh tak jadi keje ni ..
ReplyDeleteBetul betul betul. Kalau ada banyak, boleh buat mcm2 lagi... e.g. synchronize peeing (mcm fountain KLCC tu). LOL!
Delete