Skytrex Shah Alam

Finally! I did Skytrex! :) I've been wanting to do it for some time now but it was hard to get a plan going when it came to scheduling and all. Thus when a couple of friends showed some interest we just had to go for it even if it was only the three of us.

The initial plan was to go on Saturday October the third, but the morning slots were full, so we had to get tickets for the week after. It was a blessing in disguise because the haze was at its worst that week. And it coincides with Hari Sukan Negara (National Sports Day) on the 10th.

Killing some time while waiting for our friend to arrive



The first flying fox out of the gate
Frankly I didn't know which obstacles came first. We were exchanging so many pictures and videos over Whatsapp that I didn't bother checking the order. According to their website, the Extreme Challenge circuit offers 34 obstacles and the highest platform is 22 meters off the ground. One of the hardest in my book is the monkey bar because you have to use your arms and upper body strength. I got myself to the other platform but there's always the safety harness and pulley if I didn't ;)

Special shout outs to Wan and Zaki for most of the pictures and videos because I didn't use my cellphone that much. I am so clumsy.


The people from the group before us doing some balancing acts

This bridge is pretty stable





That's me! Woohoo!



To go down for the last series of obstacles



Two thumbs up!


Try it out if you guys haven't done it yet. It was awesome! Trust me ;)

Comments