Penang 2015: The Four-Oh weekend

I don't plan to write much this time around. This is more for me to lock the memories in writing :). Furthermore my stomach wasn't doing so well during the trip, so that's the very reason why this post seriously lacks food pics. Penang without food pics? That's absurd! :D

Cutting queue. Obstructing traffic. Sounds about right :P

Mee Sotong Hameed Pata.
I love to try out hotels. I've heard and read great reviews of Lone Pine Hotel so I decided to give it a try. The Deluxe Suite was really, really spacious and could cater for my friends and I.

Can't quite get it right to include the sea in the distance.


A good size bathroom



The day bed in the other room

The room also comes with a bathtub on the balcony. Sweet!

Cuba try test tengok


The pool and the hotel grounds

A wedding reception was taking place in the garden

The beach area

At dusk
Then we moved to Hard Rock Hotel for our last night in Penang. I've already tried the Deluxe Lagoon last year. And once you go Deluxe Lagoon, you can't go back ;). I just love the direct access to the pool from the room.


Jom terjun

Nak gakkk... :D



Photobomb

✌ :)

We swam till maghrib. Had to cut it short because we had reservation at the HRC


The 'It's Legendary' room promo comes with the soup of the day and a main course. So dinner was taken care of that evening :)



There. See told you. It's a boleh lah-post. It was a relaxing weekend just as I had planned for. Dah tua-tua ni kena la ambil semuanya perlahan-perlahan kan? :D. Penang je pun ;)

Comments