It's already the new year and I've yet to post entries on my EU trip that I concluded in May of last year :-D. Being back a few days before Ramadhan started really threw a monkey wrench into the blogging plan. Then it was Eid, which was pretty much another whole month :-)... And before you know it, it's already 2019 :D.
Let me switch things around and write about the trip to London and back in one post and let the ball rolling. So even if I still didn't get to the rest of the trip, I've already talked about the trip home. Hahaha.
The flight to London with the layover in Dubai was uneventful. It was a slightly delayed but the pilots made up a chunk of the time.
On the way back however, we got to Dubai with only a tad over one hour before the gate to the KL flight closes. Apparently the flight from Dubai was delayed because of a sandstorm. That certainly did not give enough time to enjoy the business lounge and to do some last minute chocolate shopping since I do have that 200 AED shopping voucher. The former was much more important. 50 American bucks with of chocolate can feed a frenzy at the office. Hehehe.
Let's just leave the talking to the pictures from this point onwards, okay? It'd certainly make my life easier ;-)
KUL - outbound
Emirates Lounge at the KLIA Satellite building
Let's go to London, shall we?
the layover in Dubai
a preview of the kind of water that I'd get in Norway :)
Breakfast
It came with a chauffeur service
I'm so pampered.. enjoying it while it lasts right?
KL inbound.
Going through the pictures, especially those in the plane, they seem repetitive :D
No need to think about the ride to LGW
stuffing my face at the lounge
There's always room for dessert ;)
Studying the menu
Kasi can lah. Lepas ni dah tak dapat naik biz class dah :D
I opted for the smoked duck
Slow-roasted corn fed chicken
Raspberry and coconut tart served with mango compote
macam takde orang je kat lounge?
ReplyDelete