Let's play a game shall we? Let me show you a bunch pictures and see if you could come up with a story... Hahaha. Don't say that I didn't try :D
After a few blocks of walking, I got lost in Japan :D
The first order of the day was to take a cruise, while there was still sun. There were at least a couple version of water cruise available, but I chose 'Under the Bridges' because it goes to the Hammarby locks that controls the water level variation between Lake Mälaren and the Baltic Sea.
Stockholm is no Amsterdam. That being said, one should consider taking the river cruise the if they're able to squeeze in a couple of hours in your schedule.
I took the tram to Vasa museum. One because it would save me some walking time. Secondly, it was included in the Stockholm Pass. And thirdly, it started to rain :)
The museum got its name from the ship that sank on her maiden voyage in the 17th century after sailing just over a kilometer from the harbour. So she hadn't really left the waters of Stockholm when she met her fate. I'm sure you'd find more details on the internet. But before that, here are some pictures that I managed to take:
Before I ended the day and since I was still in Djurgården, I might as well check out Skansen - an open air museum and zoo- even if it was for really quick tour.
![]() |
| I am loving the breakfast room |
![]() |
| The cereal table |
![]() |
| A lovely day, at least for the time being.. |
After a few blocks of walking, I got lost in Japan :D
The first order of the day was to take a cruise, while there was still sun. There were at least a couple version of water cruise available, but I chose 'Under the Bridges' because it goes to the Hammarby locks that controls the water level variation between Lake Mälaren and the Baltic Sea.
Stockholm is no Amsterdam. That being said, one should consider taking the river cruise the if they're able to squeeze in a couple of hours in your schedule.
![]() |
| The City Hall |
![]() |
| At the Hammarby lock |
![]() |
| A home for the older folks... you'd never expect that right? |
![]() |
| Gröna Lund on the right and the Vasa museum on the fair left |
![]() |
| Meanwhile in Japan... :) |
I took the tram to Vasa museum. One because it would save me some walking time. Secondly, it was included in the Stockholm Pass. And thirdly, it started to rain :)
The museum got its name from the ship that sank on her maiden voyage in the 17th century after sailing just over a kilometer from the harbour. So she hadn't really left the waters of Stockholm when she met her fate. I'm sure you'd find more details on the internet. But before that, here are some pictures that I managed to take:
![]() |
| One of the models to show how they were bringing back Vasa from its restful place |
![]() |
| Mackerel for lunch :) |
![]() |
| Then you can't no right? |
![]() |
| I only stopped by at the souvenir shop .. hehehe. Maybe next time, with company perhaps? |
Before I ended the day and since I was still in Djurgården, I might as well check out Skansen - an open air museum and zoo- even if it was for really quick tour.
![]() |
| Thank God there's at least a half inch thick glass that separated us |

































































patut le nak gie jepun..
ReplyDeleteHaha patut dah tgk ala² sakura ni tak yah gi dah
Delete