Before heading down to Copenhagen by train, it made sense to make a pitstop in Gothenburg even though it was for a night.... Okay, if I could be totally honest here, I got to know there's a Hard Rock cafe there, and I could get a pin to add to my collection :D
![]() |
| Train route from Stockholm to Gothenburg |
![]() |
| Stockholm's Central station |
![]() |
| The train's here |
![]() |
| Got a good deal for a first class berth |
![]() |
| Bye Stocholm! |
![]() |
| The Central Station in Gothenburg |
I chose a hotel which was just next door to the train station for easy access.
![]() |
| Again, don't people share comforters/duvet in Sweden? |
![]() |
| Not much of a view, but I wasn't complaining :) |
![]() |
| Central Station - HRC - Liseberg |
![]() |
| Zeus :D |
![]() |
| I don't think this is very flattering for Zeus |
![]() |
| Liseberg, the amusement park |
![]() |
| I just bought individual coupons to ride a couple of rollercosters |
![]() |
| Found what I was looking for :D |
![]() |
| Mission accomplished... lol! |
![]() |
| Didn't look very hard to look up what this is |
The streets were practically deserted even before sundown..
![]() |
| Italian for dinner... It may not look much but it was delish! |
![]() |
| Note to self... |




























Comments
Post a Comment