Most of today was spent at USJ Osaka, so it'd be more show and less tell 😀.
I had purchased the entrance ticket and the express pass before hand -- The auto-generated express pass had printed out that I could enter the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at 9:10 and take the Forbidden Journey within 9:30-10:00. Seeing that the park would open at 8:30 am, I had an early breakfast at the hotel and left at around 8:10am.
There's a few ways to get to USJ Osaka by train, but only the JR train could get you closer. So I took the Sen-Nichimae metro from Namba to Tamagawa station. From there walked to Noda station to get the JR train to Universal-City station. The train was packed so it gave me of what I could expect at USJ.
Some of the train options to get to USJ
Universal City Walk.. has that LA feel to it as well
There it is
A long line, but it went by fast
Sea of people
At the entrance...
After clearing the bag check and entrance...
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter...
Checking off the list
Harry Potter - The queue...
Queuing up for butter beer
Delicious!!
210 minutes of waiting time without the express pass. Gosh!
Wanting to get myself a Churros :)
Jurassic Park - raptor...
Selfie time
Awww, don't be shy :D
Jurassic Park - the dinosaurs...
They really know to market things
Minion Park...
Street performers...
For the express pass 4, I had to choose between Spider-man or Hollywood Dream. I opted for Spider-man
Bloody! Hehehe... lunch was at a restaurant near the Jaws attraction. This came with the shrimp burger
Later in the afternoon, as predicted by the weather forecast, it started to rain. It wasn't heavy, but it did put a damper to the USJ experience. I had brought an umbrella with me so it was no biggie. After traveling during spring time throughout the years, I've picked up a lesson or two along the way :)
My nephews and niece would have liked this
Waiting time for rides...
Shoppers...
I left near to 6. I didn't bother to wait for my turn for the Flying Dinosaur which would be between 19:00-19:30 hours. The ride looked awesome, but I've already spent a lot of time waiting and walking around since morning. Too bad I couldn't enter the Harry Potter area for a second time. It'd be nice to get myself another round of butter beer. It was really, really nice!
Didn't buy anything because it shares the "Osaka" name with the one in the city
In the evening, I didn't stray too far away from the hotel. I just spent time walking around and having dinner in Namba. I needed to pack anyway because it was the last night in Osaka before heading to Tokyo tomorrow.
hari ke-3 tak gie onsen?
ReplyDeletehaha, cukup la dua kali.. tu pun mcm dah terlebih, tapi dah dlm OAP.. hehehe
Delete