It's time to go home... only that it's 6 months late :D.
Taking the Skyliner was super easy, especially when your hotel is just right across the train station. I bought the ticket from kkday and I just needed to show the voucher at the counter and exchange it for a ticket for the next train out to the airport.
The flight was pretty uneventful, except for the crying child in the seats in front of me. And I got back to KL a couple of days before Ramadan.
Until the next adventure... sayonara!
Taking the Skyliner was super easy, especially when your hotel is just right across the train station. I bought the ticket from kkday and I just needed to show the voucher at the counter and exchange it for a ticket for the next train out to the airport.
The flight was pretty uneventful, except for the crying child in the seats in front of me. And I got back to KL a couple of days before Ramadan.
![]() |
| The Skyliner train |
![]() |
| AEON AU2... okay, I lied :D |
![]() |
| Rugi 22 kilo |
![]() |
| The line.. but the express pass that I bought really helped me |
![]() |
| There she is |
![]() |
| This is the only selfie that I took... Okay, I lied again. |
![]() |
| Sayonara Japan |
![]() |
| Beef medallion... if I'm not wrong |
![]() |
| Instant noodles |












Comments
Post a Comment