For the third and final night we moved to Hyatt Regency. My friend mentioned it to me that he and his family once stayed there and they loved it. When I saw the pictures on the pictures on the net, I was sold.
Distance between The 101 and Hyatt,. it all depends on traffic, not the distance
courtesy of Agoda
When we arrived at the lobby, they asked me if we were checking in as individuals or group. I replied individuals, and I soon had a flower garland around my neck. Something I wasn't really expecting :D.
My friend woke me up for Subuh prayer and made sure that we left the room at sunrise. I asked "Who wakes up at 6?". It seems every one else. There's a group from Danone who are staying here. That explained why the normal room availability was scarce. I got one from Trip.com, while the other websites advertized premier rooms at double the price.
We went to the lobby to get a great view of Merapi before it disappears for the rest of the day.
We pretty much spent the entire morning having breakfast and swimming in the poool.
Got to leave 'em kidney stones
We had asked for a late checkout. On the way to the airport, we stopped by to get Kurniasari bakpias. They're the best. My sister asked why I didn't buy more for her. :P XP.
Comments
Post a Comment