Terengganu: Day 4

After 3 nights, it was finally time to bid Adieu to Terengganu. Oh it rhymes :D.

I told Ayi to pick me up a bit later in the morning, so I went to get breakfast somewhere nearby. I found one restaurant that was next ti an office building. I had fried meehoon, kepok and 2 types of kuih. They were tasty.

After my friends came to fetch me, we went to Jambatan Angkat to visit the observation deck. It was priced at RM8 per person.


At the observatory...
The Mayang Mall is still in construction


Tukang amik gambar 




"Who has the biggest belly" shot :D





When it was time for lunch, Ayi brought us to one of his and his colleagues favourite eating places - Kedai Umi Anu Tepi Sungai. Food was sooo delicious. The patin masak tempoyak was definitely the best masak tempoyak that I've ever tasted. And cheap too! After we finished eating, the auntie asked us why we didn't try the singgang instead? True, we should have. Well I should have. Next time then.

Cukup satu ekor ikan. hehehe

On a full stomach, Ayi took us for a bit of shopping. I told him that I wanted to check out if there's any decently priced kain batik that I could bring home for my family and probably a shirt for me. But I have some reservations because Terengganu batik (or songket) and cheap don't usually go hand in hand. Most of the times, unless it's machine printed. Ayi says that a really good machine printed songket could fetch around 300 ringgit or more; still lower priced that the real ones.

We stopped at a couple of shops before making the last stop at Desa Murni. We did not even attempt to go to Pasar Payang because of traffic, the crowd and possible price hike due to the holidays. Of course, the last reason could never be proven and could be a hearsay :D.

Finding the best pattern for my mom

Sejadah pun murah kat Desa Murni


The guys dropped me off at the airport, just in time for the bag drop-off cut-off time. Hope that the next time I step foot in won't be another 10 years.


Always the jokester :D

Bye guys. Thanksss

Pusing2 KT sebelum balik

Colosseum - The only "oversea" landmark that I didn't get to take a picture with 😁.

counter clock-wise from top right: Hoover Dam (Nevada US), Towerbrige (London), St Basil's Cathedral (Moscow) and Colosseum (Rome) 😇


Comments