Okay, this is another posting on Johor Bahru - September 2017. My friends had work in Johor Bahru and I tagged along. Haha
First stop was JPO to kill time before check-in time. I didn't buy anything though. Seriously. Hehehe
Doubletree JB - my go-to hotel in JB because of the cookies and amazing breakfast spread
Toilet with a view π
Dinner at Kilang Bateri
Lontong kering for breakfast at Hutan Bandar food court
Loving this!
The food court
After breakfast we headed to Legoland to satisfy the child in us πΌπ’
Everyone loves the Millenium Falcon
Ninjago ride was recently introduced
In front of the Legoland hotel. Came back to stay here with the family in November
Legoland was celebrating its 5th year Brickversary. Woot woot!
We went to Senibong for some seafood dinner at Senibong. At first we didn't opt any crab dish. The price was about 80ish ringgit. We wanted to try some crab so we asked for one for a taste. Our bill came to 120. A 40-ringgit crab. Wow!
On the way back to our hotel, we stopped by HSA - tempat tumpah darah makku. hehehe
I believe we had these pisang goreng at Mawar. I could be wrong.
We went back to Legoland for seconds. We purchased the annual pass because I'd be back with my family in 2 months time. On this second visit, we wanted to play at the waterpark.
Picture time with abam sado beachboy Lego
The Ninjago live action show. It was pretty cool the way the made the show.
Comments
Post a Comment