US 2023 (V): Universal Studios Florida

I already made prior plans to go to Orlando right after Raleigh and spend 3 nights there. On the second day, it's for Disney World - Hollywood Studios. And on the third day, it's a day for Universal Studios Florida (USF).

When Phooi Seng knew of my plans, he wanted to come with to Orlando for Disney World.

We went to Orlando on separate flights and met up at the airport. We rented a car and made our to the Aventura Hotel but stopping at the Orlando International Premium Outlets to kill time before checkin time.


Day 1: MCO - outlet mall - Aventura Hotel - Universal City Walk

Here's the video compilation for Day 1 & Day 3.


Our rental car

View from our room at Universal's Aventura Hotel

Later in the evening, we went to the Universal Orlando CityWalk for a looksee.

with Phooi Seng in front of the Universal globe

The biggest HRC in the world they say

Fast forward to Day 3. I sent Phooi Seng at the airport because he had a plane to catch to go back to Raleigh.


Sending PS off to the airport, but selfies first :D

I'm not really a Harry Potter fan, but I opted for a 2-park visit - both USF and Islands of Adventure (IOA). And to ensure that I didn't have to spend so much time on queueing up, I purchased the Express Pass. On the USF side there's The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley and on the IOA side there's Hogsmeade. Both Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade are connected by the Hogwarts Express. They really know how to market things and make more money😝

The video has mostly covered most of the day. Here are just some noteworthy pictures from that day:





Comments