We left early to get to Disneyworld's Hollywood Studios. We arrived at the parking bay at about 9:15'ish and made our way to the entrance. There were already a lot of people, but getting through the turnstile was a breeze.
The drive from Aventura Hotel to Disneyworld's Hollywood Studios
Here's the video compilation that I took on that day. I let the video speaks for themselves, so that there'd be lesser to write 😆. We pretty much spent much of the time at Galaxy's Edge 😊
Here are some additional pictures from the day:
What I came to see at Galaxy's Edge
Can't get enough of the Millennium Falcon
Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance ride was one of the rides that I have gotten on. It was out of this world (in a galaxy far, far away) hahaha pun intended.
Hands down the best hall in Galaxy's Edge in my book
The Coke stand
Cool Coca Cola containers
Would be awesome to have this up in my house
We got do meet and greet with Vader, Chewy and BB8
Comments
Post a Comment